sabato, marzo 01, 2014

The Girl in Berlin by Elizabeth Wilson

The Girl in BerlinThe Girl in Berlin by Elizabeth Wilson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really didn´t like this book and I have not even finished it, the plot is not clear, too many characters and some of them I haven´t understood their role; this is probably due to the fact that this book is the third installation in a series, or maybe not. Anyway too complicated and not a spy story in the "original" sense of the word.

Non mi é piaciuto questo libro e infatti non l'ho nemmeno finito perché la trama non é chiara e ci sono troppi personaggi che vanno e vengono e il cui ruolo non é chiaro; questo potrebbe anche essere dovuto al fatto che é il terzo libro di una serie, ma anche no. Comunque troppo complicato e non la spy story che mi aspettavo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: