sabato, marzo 29, 2014

Year Of Reading Proust A Memoir In Real by Phyllis Rose

Year Of Reading Proust A Memoir In RealYear Of Reading Proust A Memoir In Real by Phyllis Rose
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I chose this book because I found it used and because I also thought of using at least a year to read Proust, it took me less, but I was pleased to discover the thoughts of this writer about it. Clearly there is little Proust and much of her life in this book, but there are significant connections that she makes between what happens to her and the way that Proust had to face the same problems. For lovers of the genre.

Ho scelto questo libro perché l'ho trovato usato e perché pensavo anche io di metterci almeno un anno a leggere Proust, ho impiegato di meno, ma mi ha fatto piacere scoprire i pensieri di questa scrittrice a riguardo. Chiaramente c'è poco Proust e molta della sua vita in questo libro, ma sono significativi i collegamenti che lei fa tra quello che le capita e il modo che aveva Proust di affrontare lo stesso problema. Per gli amanti del genere.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: