venerdì, giugno 14, 2013

Simply Scandalous (House of Pleasure, #9) by Kate Pearce

Simply Scandalous (House of Pleasure, #9)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Well my problems with this books were essentially two: first there were too many characters at one and I couldn't remember them all, I knew that if I pick up the 9th book in a series this could really be a problem so I was right. Second the total and complete research of pleasure, not love or whatever, only pleasure, is a little bit problematic of an old romantic person like me. So I was not the right woman for this book, but this doesn't mean that is not to be appreciated, because the plot was not bad and the characters too.

I miei problemi con questo libro sono stati essenzialmente due: all'inizio c'erano troppe persone e storie per ricordarle tutte e mi sentivo parzialmente tagliata fuori da quello che stava succedendo. Secondo poi, la totale e assoluta ricerca del piacere fine a se stesso da parte dei personaggi coinvolti, staccato dall'amore, è stata un po' problematica perchè mi considero una vecchia romanticona. Infine quindi mi sento di dire che non ero la persona giusta per questo libro, ma cio' non significa che sia da scartare, perchè la trama non era male così come i personaggi.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON PUBLISHING CORP. FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: