venerdì, giugno 22, 2018

Memoirs of an Exorcist: My Life Fighting Satan by Marco Tosatti

Memoirs of an Exorcist: My Life Fighting SatanMemoirs of an Exorcist: My Life Fighting Satan by Marco Tosatti
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In several places this book really scared me. Many of the things described, regardless of the fact that one may believe that they are caused by the devil or not, are really frightening, even if they were only psychopathology of various kinds. This is the first and the last time that I read such a book based on facts which are presumed to be real.

In parecchi punti questo libro mi ha messo veramente paura. Molte delle cose raccontate, a prescindere dal fatto che uno ci creda che siano causate dal diavolo o meno, sono veramente spaventose, fossero anche solo psicopatologie di varia natura.È la prima e l'ultima volta che leggo un libro del genere basato su fatti che si presumono reali.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND OPENO ROAD INTEGRATED MEDIA FOR THE PREVIEW!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: