venerdì, aprile 28, 2017

Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4) by Kaylea Cross

Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)Danger Close by Kaylea Cross
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was not a bad book, although usually I do not appreciate romance novels with the military background, but I have to complain because it is not so sure that everyone understands the abbreviations used by the soldiers, especially the Americans, that is why I would have liked a little glossary just to understand what it means, for example, SEC DEF.

Non é stato un brutto libro, anche se di solito non apprezzo i romanzi d'amore a sfondo militare, ma mi devo lamentare perché non é proprio detto che tutti capiscano le abbreviazioni usate dai soldati, specialmente se americani, quindi mi sarebbe piaciuto un piccolo glossario anche solo per capire che cosa significa SEC DEF.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND LITCONNECT FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: