martedì, aprile 18, 2017

Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4) by Lisa Kleypas

Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I always wonder if I'm the only one that liked the previous novel (regency or not) much more than this new "magic stuff" that she keeps on writing, in the next one there is also an angel.....Anyway The characters were good enough, but the plot was really lacking in my humble opinion.

Mi chiedo spesso se sono l'unica a cui piacerebbe che la Kleypas tornasse al suo vecchio stile piuttosto che continuare con questa roba pseudo magica, che per quanto mi riguarda lascia molto a desiderare, nel prossimo libro abbiamo addirittura un angelo reincarnato....
Comunque i personaggi non erano male, ma la trama non mi é piaciuta per niente.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: