sabato, novembre 05, 2016

The Escape (The Survivor's Club, #3) by Mary Balogh

The Escape (The Survivor's Club, #3)The Escape by Mary Balogh
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Although the plot was not bad, the author made the story far too long! The two characters continue to turn around themselves and wait for months for various reasons before declaring. To me it seemed a bit too modern to be a regency romance and above all I had a lot of expectations because I had always heard spoken very highly of this author, but I have to admit I was disappointed.

Anche se la trama non era male, l'autrice la tira troppo per le lunghe! I due personaggi continuano a girarsi intorno e per vari motivi aspettano mesi prima di dichiararsi. Mi é sembrato un po' troppo moderno per essere un regency romance e soprattutto avevo molte aspettative perché tutti mi avevano sempre parlato molto bene di questa autrice, ma devo ammettere di essere rimasta delusa.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - BANTAM DELL FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: