martedì, novembre 15, 2016

Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti

Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The first two books with his other brothers as characters I liked more, but I can not say exactly why, maybe because Colton & Melanie really spend most of the time arguing and discussing rather than do anything else. Now I hope that the next book is on Hawk and Dawn in order to finish with a flourish, at least I hope!

I primi due libri con gli altri fratelli come protagonisti mi erano piaciuti di piú, ma non saprei dire esattamente perché, forse perché Colton&Melanie passano veramente la maggior parte del tempo a litigare e discutere piuttosto che fare altro. Ora mi auguro che il prossimo libro sia su Hawk e Dawn in modo da finire in bellezza, almeno spero!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: