lunedì, giugno 24, 2024

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7) by T.M. Frazier

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Eventually this last book has been published and with Preppy part three I close my not so long but intense period as a not so sure fan of T.M.Frazier. She wrote things that I didn't like and didn't even appreciate, but still I couldn't stop reading her stories, still wondering why.

Finalmente questo ultimo libro é stato pubblicato e con Preppy parte 3 si conclude la mia parentesi come fan di T.M.Frazier, che é stata breve ma intensa. Continuo a pensare che le cose che scrive non mi piacciono né le condivido, resta il fatto che non sono riuscita a smettere, per fortuna lo ha fatto lei.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: