mercoledì, agosto 02, 2017

Cradle to Cradle by William McDonough

Cradle to CradleCradle to Cradle by William McDonough
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is really very interesting and clear. Three years ago I attended a lecture by one of the authors, and I found this upcycling idea really brilliant and reading the book only confirmed my original idea. I share only slightly less their optimistic view, but still, I'm a bit too cynical by nature.

Veramente molto interessante e chiaro questo libro. Tre anni fa avevo assistito ad una conferenza di uno degli autori e avevo trovato questa idea dell'upcycling veramente geniale e leggere il libro non ha fatto che confermare la mia idea di partenza. Condivido solo leggermente di meno l'ottimismo, ma insomma, io sono un po' troppo cinica per natura.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: