domenica, maggio 14, 2017

Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6) by Kevin Hearne

Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Probably my mistake was to read the whole series one after the other after the first book had me pleasantly impressed. In the long run all these battles between the more or less known and more or less bad Gods tired me. Now have a new entry, and above all I have to wait a month for the next book and I think this will be helpful to rekindle my passion for this series.

Probabilmente il mio errore é stato leggere tutta la serie una di seguito all'altra dopo che il primo libro mi aveva piacevolmente impressionato. A lungo andare tutte queste battaglie tra Dei piú o meno conosciuti e piú o meno cattivi mi hanno anche un po' stufato. Ora abbiamo una new entry e soprattutto devo aspettare un mese per il prossimo libro e credo che questo gioverá alla mia passione per questa serie.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: