martedì, settembre 13, 2016

Nutshell by Ian McEwan

Nutshell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

At the beginning I was not really interested in reading this book, the summary was like some old movie of the 90s with John Travolta not dancing this time. But in the end I read it because Netgalley send it to me and it was worthy. The plot is good and even the parts on the womb are not too peachy, so, even if it's not the best book of McEwan, it is still worthy to try it.

All'inizio e dopo aver letto il riassunto, questo libro non mi interessava per niente: la storia vista da un feto? Sembrava quel film degli anni `90 dove c'era John Travolta che non ballava neanche. Ma alla fine, complice anche Netgalley che me lo ha spedito, l'ho letto e mi é piaciuto, anche perché la storia non é proprio quella sdolcinata che uno si potrebbe aspettare, anzi. Non il miglior McEwan, ma meglio di tanta altra roba che c'é in giro ora.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: