venerdì, aprile 05, 2019

Review: Who Slays the Wicked

Who Slays the Wicked Who Slays the Wicked by C.S. Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another book that takes me back to the regency era, where situations are different from the one presented in my loved romances and one of the main character is used to depict how thing really were at that time, but still, even with a lot of disgusting information ;) it is a good reading and Devlin and Hero are two of my favorite couples ever.

Un altro libro che mi riporta all'epoca regency, che peró viene descritta in modo molto diverso da quanto fanno solitamente i miei adorati romanzi rosa, anzi qui uno dei personaggi principali e le sue inchieste giornalistiche, vengono usati come scusa per illustrare la realtá, in tutti i suoi disgustosi particolari, della Londra del tempo. Ciononostante resta una buona lettura e Devlin ed Hero una delle mie coppie preferite di sempre.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: