martedì, febbraio 12, 2019

Review: Past Due for Murder

Past Due for Murder Past Due for Murder by Victoria Gilbert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I keep on reading this series because I find it pretty good, only problem seems to me that the culprit has always a strong link to Amy and in a way it seems like "Murder she wrote" but as a matter of fact they are both cozy Mystery so I should not be so surprised....

Continuo a leggere questa serie perché non mi dispiace affatto, trovo solo leggermente problematico il fatto che il colpevole sia, anche questa volta quindi siamo a 3 su 3, collegato ad Amy, che sembra quasi la nipote della signora in giallo, soprattutto per la sfortuna che porta. Comunque, considerato che entrambe le serie sono considerate Cozy Mystery, non dovrei essere cosí sorpresa....

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: