lunedì, dicembre 17, 2018

Review: The Immortalists

The Immortalists The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The beginning was explosive and I liked this book a lot almost till the end, but there was a not so good third and last part that made me change my evaluation of the book in its wholeness. I still consider this novel a very good one, but it seemed to me a story that didn't keep up with the expectations it has created in the first part of the book, but is just my evaluation and doesn't have necessarily be true for other readers.

L'inizio mi ha preso tantissimo e il libro mi é piaciuto moltissimo e poi molto quasi fino alla fine, ma la terza e l'ultima parte hanno in parte cambiato il mio giudizio sul libro nel suo insieme. Penso ancora che sia un bel romanzo, ma in qualche modo non ha tenuto fede alle aspettative create nella prima parte del romanzo stesso, ma questa é solo la mia opinione e non quella degli altri lettori.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: