lunedì, settembre 10, 2018

Review: Leverage in Death

Leverage in Death Leverage in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The best thing about this book is that it didn't end the way I was expecting and that made me totally happy because I am a little bit fed up with the bad guys always trying to kill somebody near Dallas. So I appreciated this book also because it is not easy write the 47th book in a series and still having a lot of people waiting for it to be published!

La cosa migliore di questo libro resta secondo me il finale, ma non perché sia spettacolare o inaspettato, ma perché almeno stavolta non vengono coinvolti gli amici di Dallas, come invece tutto lasciava presupporre, e io questo l'ho apprezzato tantissimo. Inoltre non é mica facile scrivere il 47esimo libro di una serie ed avere ancora un sacco di lettori!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: