martedì, gennaio 16, 2018

OUT TODAY!

Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4)Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Netgalley sent me this ARC I hadn't read the first three books in this series. In 10 days I read the four of them and I still wake up dreaming of military strategy and space battles. It has been so long since a series that I loved so much. I seriously recommend it and I'm looking forward to the next books!

Quando Netgalley mi ha mandato questo libro, non avevo nemmeno letto i primi tre, poi in 10 giorni li ho letti tutti e quattro e ancora mi sveglio dopo aver sognato strategie militari e battaglie nello spazio. Era tanto che una serie non mi prendeva in questo modo e spero davvero che i prossimi libri escano presto!

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Advice Not Given: A Guide to Getting Over YourselfAdvice Not Given: A Guide to Getting Over Yourself by Mark Epstein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is not the first book that I read where the author mixes psychotherapy and buddhism, still is one of the most easy to read and to get insight from, because the author mixes his knowledge with a lot of stories from his life and not only. I think I will go back to re-read chapters many time.

Questo non é il primo libro che leggo dove l'autore veicola gli insegnamenti del buddismo mischiandoli con quelli della psicoterapia, resta comunque uno dei piú godibili perché tali insegnamenti vengono farciti di storie che rendono il tutto piú interessante. Sono sicura che torneró piú volte indietro a leggere alcuni capitoli.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!



The Duke of Nothing (The 1797 Club, #5)The Duke of Nothing by Jess Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A good novel like the one that were written before, sometimes the story is known but it is still enjoyable to read, because as I said before, Jess Michaels has a way with words.

Un libro piacevole come quelli che lo hanno preceduto, perché come giá detto, Jess Michaels scrive bene e anche se tutto sommato la fine é nota, resta un passatempo godibile.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



500 Ketogenic Recipes: Hundreds of Easy and Delicious Recipes for Losing Weight, Improving Your Health, and Staying in the Ketogenic Zone500 Ketogenic Recipes: Hundreds of Easy and Delicious Recipes for Losing Weight, Improving Your Health, and Staying in the Ketogenic Zone by Dana Carpender
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As recipes books go for me, the most important things are fundamentally two: the easiest explanations and the pictures. This book has no photos inside, so for me is a big problem.

Per quanto riguarda i libri di ricette, le cose fondamentali per come la vedo io sono due: le spiegazioni che devono essere il piú semplici possibili ed il fatto che ogni ricetta debba avere la sua foto. In questo libro non ci sono foto, quindi per il me il problema é insormontabile.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE DRC!



A Monk's Guide to a Clean House and MindA Monk's Guide to a Clean House and Mind by Shoukei Matsumoto
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

There are some interesting notions about cleaning in Japan, in general, and in a Monastery in particular, but as a matter of fact I liked this book mostly because I love everything that is Japan related.

Ci sono alcune informazioni interessanti rispetto al pulire in generale ed al farlo in un monastero in particolare, ma per quanto mi riguarda ho letto questo libro fondamentalmente perché mi piacciono tutte le cose che hanno a che fare con il Giappone.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE DRC

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: