domenica, novembre 27, 2016

Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1) by Kresley Cole

Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1)Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I did spend two years after Lothaire without reading thie series, because I did not like at all, but this book, which is almost a spin-off, made ​​me appreciate again either him or Cole.
Bettina and Trehan are two fascinating characters, but above all I liked the context a lot: a challenge to determine the best, a woman who, for the first time, does not lose her head immediately to the alpha male, a ghost that makes me laugh and a whole host other characters that enrich the plot. I'm glad to have read it and even more happy to have even MacRieve to follow.

Ho fatto passare due anni da Lothaire, perché non mi era piaciuto per niente, ma questo libro che é quasi uno spin-off mi ha fatto fare pace sia con lui che con la Cole.
Bettina e Trehan sono due personaggi affascinanti, ma soprattutto il contesto mi é piaciuto tantissimo: una sfida per determinare il migliore, una donna che per la prima volta non perde immediatamente la testa per il maschio alfa, uno spettro che fa ridere e tutta una serie di altri personaggi che arricchiscono la trama. Sono proprio contenta di averlo letto e ancora piú felice di avere anche Macrieve a seguire.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: