lunedì, novembre 07, 2016

Reading Style: A Life in Sentences by Jenny Davidson

Reading Style: A Life in Sentences

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like so much "The books about books", why they not only allow me to discover a lot of new authors, but also often reveal things about the books I read, that I had never noticed or that I had not paid enough attention.
This book also divides the novels in particular categories and allowed me to understand how authors that are very far between each others, often had many similarities.

I libri che parlano di libri mi piacciono tantissimo, perché non solo mi permettono di scoprire tantissimi nuovi autori, ma anche rivelano spessissimo cose di libri che ho letto ma che non avevo mai notato o a cui non avevo prestato sufficiente attenzione.
Questo libro inoltre suddivide i romanzi in particolari categorie e mi ha permesso di comprendere come autori molto lontani tra loro, spesso avevano molte somiglianze.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: