sabato, luglio 16, 2016

Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1) by Kevin Hearne

Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First "long" adventure of my current favorite druid who never betrays my expectations. He has to handle the arrogant and vindictive Gods and bitchey witches, but with Atticus and Oberon we have also their "friends", ie those that would help you move a body in the backyard. Stands out among all the widow, the vampire and the werewolf, but I say no more. Let us go forward with the second adventure!

Prima avventura "lunga" del mio attuale druido preferito che non tradisce. Alle prese con dei arroganti e vendicativi e streghe doppiogiochiste, Atticus e Oberon ci presentano anche i loro "amici", quelli cioé che ti aiuterebbero a spostare un cadavere. Tra tutti spicca la vedova, il vampiro ed il licantropo, ma non dico altro. Andiamo avanti con la seconda aventura!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: