mercoledì, gennaio 06, 2016

Kinked (Elder Races, #6) by Thea Harrison

Kinked (Elder Races, #6)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was expecting a lot from the book because Aryal has always been one of my favorite characters, even if she had not been devoted so much space. When I realized that his mate was going to be Quentin I hoped there would have been fireworks, that even if there were, they are not then been so exceptional. The story, however, was well-built and also their relationship, though accelerated, had a very good development, only that ..... just ...... it could have been a bit better and less repetitive.

Mi aspettavo parecchio dal libro di Aryal perché é sempre stata una dei miei personaggi preferiti, anche se non le era stato dedicato tanto spazio. Quando mi sono accorta che il suo mate sarebbe stato Quentin ho sperato nei fuochi di artificio, che anche se ci sono stati non sono poi stati cosí eccezionali. La storia comunque era ben costruita e anche la loro relazione, anche se accelerata, ha avuto un ottimo sviluppo, solo che.....solo che......poteva essere un po' meglio e meno ripetitiva.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: