sabato, ottobre 25, 2014

How to Talk So Your Husband Will Listen: And Listen So Your Husband Will Talk by Rick Johnson

How to Talk So Your Husband Will Listen: And Listen So Your Husband Will TalkHow to Talk So Your Husband Will Listen: And Listen So Your Husband Will Talk by Rick Johnson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I'm probably dreaming but I really expect my husband to listen to me only because I speak, and I'm afraid but I'm pretty sure he expects just the same, so i found this book really really sciovinistic and incredibly closed mind; most of the times I would say that this author is trying to teach women to be manipulative. Anyway that is just my opinion.

Probabilmente sogno, ma io mi aspetto che mio marito mi ascolti anche solo per il fatto che sto parlando e sono abbastanza sicura che lui si aspetti lo stesso trattamento, quindi ho trovato questo libro sciovinistico, maschilista ed estremamente chiuso; per essere precisi per la maggior parte del tempo ritengo che l'autore abbia insegnato alle donne i migliori modi di "manipolazione". Comunque questa è solo la mia opinione.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND REVELL FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: