venerdì, maggio 30, 2014

Live to Write Another Day, A Survival Guide for Screenwriters and Creative Storytellers by Dean Orion

Live to Write Another Day, A Survival Guide for Screenwriters and Creative Storytellers

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

My problem about this book is that basically, I was expecting something different; for example I thought there were fewer personal insight and more writing instruments,to invent and create short stories. Instead there are a number of little schemes, repeated several times to increase the number of pages, that refer to the author's life but do not give me the confidence to operate outside of it. Some suggestions are still interesting, if I ever decide to become a writer, as well as a reader, maybe I will use them.

Il mio problema riguardo questo libro é che fondamentalmente, mi aspettavo qualcosa di diverso, per esempio pensavo ci fossero meno insight personali e piú strumenti per scrivere, inventare, creare storie insomma. Invece ci sono una serie di schemini, ripetuti piú volte per aumentare il numero delle pagine, che si rifanno alla vita dell'autore ma non mi danno la certezza di poter funzionare al di fuori di ella. Alcuni suggerimenti sono comunque interessanti, se mai dovessi decidere di diventare uno scrittore, oltre che un lettore, magari li utilizzo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SKY FATHER MEDIA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: