martedì, agosto 25, 2015

Anything but Broken (Hurricane Creek, #1) by Joelle Knox


  1. Anything but Broken (Hurricane Creek, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say, first of all, that I do not usually like New Adult novels, but as it is written by some of my favorite author (Kit Rocha) I gave it a try and it was worthy. I had fun and I read it very very fast because it was compelling and even if at the beginning I didn't like that he was the ex boyfriend of her sister in the end I was ok with that also, and most of all now I'm waiting for Evie and Gibb's story....I'm such a serial reader....

Devo dire che in gerale i libri che vengono etichettati sotto la dicitura "New Adult" non mi piacciono, ma siccome questa ARC me l'hanno spedita due tra le mie autrici preferite (Kit Rocha), ero piú che pronta a fare un'eccezione. Ne é valsa la pena, é un romanzo che si legge velocemente e anche se all'inizio l'idea che lui fosse l'ex fidanzato della sorella non mi piacesse poi un granché alla fine mi sono divertita; chiaramente, da serial reader quale io sono, ora non posso che aspettare con ansia la storia di Evie e Gibb.....

THANKS TO JOELLE KNOX FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: