domenica, maggio 19, 2013

Understanding Neural Networks by John Iovine

Understanding Neural Networks

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really like this argument, but as usual I jump the algorithms part, so what I understood from this book is the pattern of recognition of voices and images and how are they trying to use them to understand the mind and to build a useful computer that, for example, can distinguish between cancer cells better than a human eye.

Mi piace questo argomento, ma come al solito salto tutta la parte degli algoritmi, quindi quello che ho capito si riassume nel modello di riconoscimento di voci ed immagini che stanno cercando di perfezionare, così da una parte cercando di comprendere meglio il funzionamento del cervello, dall'altro possono assemblare programmi che riescano a distinguere cellule cancerose meglio di un occhio umano.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND IMAGES SI INC.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: