sabato, giugno 17, 2017

How Star Wars Conquered the Universe: The Past, Present, and Future of a Multibillion Dollar Franchise by Chris Taylor

How Star Wars Conquered the Universe: The Past, Present, and Future of a Multibillion Dollar FranchiseHow Star Wars Conquered the Universe: The Past, Present, and Future of a Multibillion Dollar Franchise by Chris Taylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Even if somehow becoming aware of all the multimillionaire businesses that revolves around Star Wars has ruined me the poetry, it is also true that I can not wait for the seventh episode and now that I know that they have stopped the production of "The Clone Wars" I'm also aware that it somehow ruins my son's life.

Anche se in qualche modo venire a conoscenza di tutto il businnes multimiliardario che ruota intorno a Star Wars ne ha rovinato la poesia, è anche vero che non vedo l'ora esca il settimo episodio e sapere che hanno interrotto la produzione di The Clone Wars in qualche modo rovinerá la vita di mio figlio.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND BASIC BOOKS GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: