domenica, maggio 28, 2017

Reaper's Justice (Shadow Reapers, #1) by Sarah McCarty

Reaper's Justice (Shadow Reapers, #1)Reaper's Justice by Sarah McCarty
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book has been a real disappointment for me, loyal reader of McCarty's books, no plot, " dialogue, story not credible even if incredible as every paranormal romance. I will not read even the second book because another series it is not worth the effort when these are the premises and also that I'd love her to come back to write the Hell's eight.... I liked them so much!

Questo libro é stata una vera delusione per me, affezionata lettrice della McCarty da parecchio, niente trama, dialoghi pietosi, storia poco credibile per quanto incredibile in partenza come ogni paranormal romance. Non leggeró nemmeno il secondo perché un'altra serie non vale proprio la pena cominciarla quando queste sono le premesse e vorrei tanto che lei tornasse a scrivere degli Hell´s eight, che invece mi piacevano tanto!

Nessun commento: