martedì, aprile 21, 2015

The Seduction of Phaeton Black (Paranormal Investigator, #1) by Jillian Stone

The Seduction of Phaeton Black (Paranormal Investigator, #1)The Seduction of Phaeton Black by Jillian Stone
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was expecting something a little bit different, anyway a part from the sex, and there is a lot of sex, the steampunk was ok and even the plot, I just didn´t connect with the characters so much as I need and usually hope.

Mi aspettavo qualcosa di diverso, comunque a parte la quantitá esagerata di sesso, lo sfondo steampunk era ben caratterizzato e anche la trama, per quanto a volte presentasse dei buchi, non era male, il mio problema é che i due personaggi non mi piacevano abbastanza da immedesimarmi completamente.



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: