venerdì, marzo 06, 2015

Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #1) by Larissa Ione

Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #1)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This first installment in the new series of vampires by Larissa Ione has not convinced me, it seemed to be almost groping and does not have the irony that usually characterizes her previous books. Probably The Lord of deliverance series is what I like best followed by Demonica series, for these MoonBound Vampire I want at last to read the second novel, if so then goes on I'll stop.

Questo primo libro della nuova serie di vampiri della Ione non mi ha convinto, mi sembrava che stesse quasi brancolando e non ha l'ironia che di solito caratterizza le sue precedenti prestazioni. Probabilmente a tutt'oggi la serie dei cavalieri dell'apocallisse é quella che mi piace di piú seguita dalla serie Demonica, per questi MoonBound Vampire sospendo il giudizio in attesa di leggere almeno il secondo, se poi prosegue cosí smetto.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND GALLERY, THRESHOLD, POCKET BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: