sabato, novembre 09, 2013

Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler

Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As i very well know, I'm partial to the male part of the Fitzgerald couple, so I do not really know why I read this book, considering that for me Zelda is the one that sink one of the best writer of the world. I hate her before and I hate even more now. Still the book is absolutely well written and interesting, it was so much fun to see all those authors that were friend with them. The end we all know but it was worth reading.

Come so bene, sono assolutamente parziale alla parte maschile della coppia Fitzgerald, quindi non so bene perchè io mi sia letta questo libro considrato che ritengo Zelda colpevole di aver devastato uno dei migliori scrittori del mondo. La odiavo prima e la odio ancora di più adesso. Cioò non toglie che il libro sia ben scritto ed interessante, inoltre particolarmente divertente con tutti quegli altri scrittori e personaggi famosi che ruotavano intorno alla celebre coppia. La fine la sappiamo tutti, però valeva la pena leggerlo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: