martedì, agosto 13, 2013

The Silver Lion (The Big Cat Trilogy, #3) by Lynn Kerstan

The Silver Lion (The Big Cat Trilogy, #3)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not one of my favorite regency book, although it had all, or so it seemed reading the blurb. My problem is that in the end the couple doesn't really fall in love, but still they are in love, but it's such a strange relationship and when they decided to go to bed together I didn't expect that and since that moment many things they did were not reasonable to me, so the problem is that i couldn't get "into" the characters. But I'm sure it's just my problem.

Non uno dei miei favoriti tra i libri refency, anche se in teoria c'era tutto a dare retta alla quarta di copertina. Il mio problema è stato che alla fine la coppia si ama, ma non si è mai innamorata ed è tutta una strana relazione la loro: quando decidono di andare a letto assieme non me l'aspettavo e poi fanno tutta una serie di cose, sia lui che lei, che per me non stanno nè in cielo nè in terra, quindi non sono riuscita affatto ad immedesimarmi, ma sono sicura che è stato un problema solo mio.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND BELLEBOOKS INC. FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: