sabato, febbraio 16, 2013

The Final Solution by Michael Chabon

The Final SolutionThe Final Solution by Michael Chabon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The sad and funny story of an Hebrew child, his parrot, the secret service and an old aged "Sherlockian man", in 1944. My first Chabon that won't be the last. What I liked more, a part from the story, were his descriptions, I definitly want to read more of his works.

La triste e allegra storia di un bambino ebreo, il suo pappagallo, i servizi segreti e un uomo che poteva essere la versione anziana di Sherlock Holmes ambientata nel 1944. Il primo libro di Chabon che leggo e non sarà l'ultimo. Quello che più ho apprezzato sono state le sue descrizioni oltre alla storia, mi piacerebbe proprio leggere qualche suo altro libro.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: