domenica, marzo 22, 2020

Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Half of a Yellow SunHalf of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With this book I read whatever Chimamanda Nogozie Adichie wrote since she started her career as a writer. She is one of my favorite author by far and this book only made me more sure about that, she is so able to mix funny things with war, despair with humor, that I have to say I appreciate this book as much as I loved Americanah that was her first book that I read.

Con questo, ho letto tutto quello che Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie abbia mai pubblicato da quando ha cominciato a scrivere. Attualmente é una delle mie scrittrici preferite e questo ultimo romanzo non ha fatto che rafforzare questa mia convinzione, soprattutto per la sua capacitá di mischiare cose divertenti con la guerra, la disperazione con l'umorismo e devo ammettere che questo libro mi é piaciuto tanto quanto Americanah, il suo primo libro che ho letto.

Nessun commento: