lunedì, ottobre 28, 2019

Review: Summerland

Summerland Summerland by Hannu Rajaniemi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The idea was great, in my opinion, but the plot was iper-convoluted and the writing not one of the easiest to read, so I regret to say that I finished it, but it was not easy. I wouldn't recommend it also, because, in the middle it seems like to loose itself and the pace, which was already slow, almost came to a complete stop. So kudos to the world-building but not to the whole book.

L'idea iniziale era fantastica secondo me, ma lo svolgimento, come avrebbe detto la mia maestra, lascia molto a desiderare. Prima di tutto l'autrice non scrive molto bene secondo me, inoltre é tutto piuttosto confuso e lento, lentissimo, quasi fermo. Quindi direi che é proprio un peccato aver "sprecato" una cosí bella idea!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: