sabato, ottobre 12, 2019

Review: Commute: An Illustrated Memoir of Female Shame

Commute: An Illustrated Memoir of Female Shame Commute: An Illustrated Memoir of Female Shame by Erin Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a poignant graphic novel that as a woman I really appreciate, even if it was a difficult reading. The author points out some difficult truth to accept and made me think about my life also, and trust me life in Italian as a woman is not a walk in the Park also.

Una graphic novel veramente diretta e molto dura rispetto ad argomenti che vengono difficilmente trattati con tanta schiettezza, per esempio il consenso. Non é stata una facile lettura anche perché spesso l'autrice sottolinea delle verità difficili da accettare e mi ha fatto anche ripensare alla mia adolescenza in Italia, che non é stata una passeggiata di salute.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: