mercoledì, luglio 09, 2014

The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout

The Burgess BoysThe Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not bad this novel, though I liked Olive Kitteridge much more. It will be this sense of impending doom that pervades the whole book, or maybe the main characters I did not like that much. However, it is a book that can please all in all though I'm not sure I will remember it for so long.

Non male questo romanzo, peró Olive Kitteridge mi era piaciuto molto di piú. Sará questo senso di catastrofe imminente che pervade tutto il libro, o forse i personaggi principali che non mi piacevano poi tanto. Comunque é un libro che puó piacere anche se tutto sommato non sono sicura che lasci grandi segni al suo passaggio.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - RANDOM HOUSE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: