domenica, aprile 05, 2020

Review: And the Earth Will Sit on the Moon

And the Earth Will Sit on the Moon And the Earth Will Sit on the Moon by Nikolai Gogol
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that as usual, my high expectations led me to a mini disappointment, also because the stories I liked the most are the ones I had already read (the nose and the coat) not that I could not expect it anyway..... But this book is a good way to explore one of the most unknown Russian writer of the 1800.

Devo ammettere che come al solito, le mie alte aspettative mi hanno portato ad una mini delusione, anche perché le storie che mi sono piaciute di piú sono anche quelle che avevo giá letto (il naso ed il cappotto) non che uno non se lo potesse proprio aspettare comunque....Questo libro resta comunque un modo rapido per scoprire uno degli autori russi piú sconosciuti del 1800.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: