domenica, febbraio 02, 2020

Witches Be Burned (Magic & Mayhem, #2) by Stacey Kennedy

Witches Be Burned (Magic & Mayhem, #2)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Even if they say this is a stand-alone novel, I would have liked to read the first one because it does not seem fair to me to judge Nexi only by this book, specially because I hate her, God it is not happen so often that I dislike and "heroine" sooo much. Anyway the plot was not bad even if it is not something "new" but still....

Anche se questa puó essere letta come romanzo singolo, mi sarebbe piaciuto aver letto anche il libro che lo precede perché non mi sembra giusto giudicare negativamente il personaggio principale solo sulla base di questo secondo volume. Comunque non mi capita spesso di "odiare" cosí tanto un'eroina di un libro. Per il resto la trama reggeva anche se non é certo una novitá.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - LOVESWEPT FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: