venerdì, febbraio 14, 2020

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2) by Nalini Singh

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I loved this book, I'm a sucker for this type of story where the traumatized woman stays strong and overcome every type of difficulties, better with the help of a super strong caveman sexy billionaire. I know it has no sense at all but still....Huge Valentine's present this ARC by Nalini Singh, I will always thank her!

Questo libro mi é piaciuto molto, adoro le storie dove donne traumatizzate riescono a superare tutte le difficoltá, meglio se aiutate da un cavernicolo sexy e milionario. Sono anche consapevole del fatto che non abbia assolutamente senso, che ci posso fare? Quale regalo migliore di questa ARC da parte di Nalini Singh?

THANKS TO NALINI SINGH, NETGALLEY AND TKA DISTRIBUTIONS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: