venerdì, gennaio 03, 2020

Review: Combined and Uneven Apocalypse: Luciferian Marxism

Combined and Uneven Apocalypse: Luciferian Marxism Combined and Uneven Apocalypse: Luciferian Marxism by Evan Calder Williams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a little bit disappointed by this book, because I thought that it would have taken its examples from books, but it is mostly all about movies and I am not a movie expert. So I am sure that I would have enjoyed the book a lot more if I knew the films that it was talking about, but it was not like that and in the end it was boring.

Sono un po' delusa da questo libro, perché pensavo che avrebbe fatto esempi tratti dai libri, mentre in effetti ha parlato quasi esclusivamente di film, e io non ne conoscevo praticamente nessuno con l'esclusione di Mad Max. Quindi sono sicura che se fossi stata una cinefila avrei apprezzato sicuramente questo saggio molto di piú, ma non é stato cosí e mi sono anche annoiata.



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: