domenica, dicembre 08, 2019

Review: A Short Philosophy of Birds

A Short Philosophy of Birds A Short Philosophy of Birds by Philippe J. Dubois
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am not an ornithologist, but this book was really really interesting, because it gave me some very interesting (and also funny) information about birds. I just don't like from time to time, the patronizing way of writing of the authors.

Non sono un'ornitologa, ma questo libro é stato molto interessante, o magari proprio perché ero proprio all'oscuro di molte delle informazioni (alcune delle quali molto divertenti) di cui questo libro é pieno. Il mio unico appunto va al linguaggio piuttosto paternalistico e condiscendente utilizzato a volte dagli autori.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE DRC:

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: