mercoledì, novembre 20, 2019

Review: The Captain and the Glory: An Entertainment

The Captain and the Glory: An Entertainment The Captain and the Glory: An Entertainment by Dave Eggers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is not a real novel, in my opinion, because it is a satire of what is actually going on in the U.S., but it could easily be Italy too, and I say Italy just because is the place I know best. So the story is real, it is just told trough fake characters.....

Questa non é un vero romanzo second me, perché é una satira di quanto sta succedendo attualmente negli Stati Uniti, ma potrebbe essere tranquillamente anche una satira di quanto sta accadendo anche in Italia, e dico Italia perché é il posto che conosco meglio. Quindi direi che la storia é vera, ma é solo raccontata attraverso personaggi finti....

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: