martedì, settembre 10, 2019

Review: The Minimalist Babe: Tidying-up Your Whole Life

The Minimalist Babe: Tidying-up Your Whole Life The Minimalist Babe: Tidying-up Your Whole Life by Lola R. Marie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It is not the first book I read about minimalism, and they all say mostly the same stuff, but these things are worth repeating because right now we are so deep in consumerism that we do not even realize that we do not need all the stuff we already have! Off course my tentative at minimalism stops in front of my book hoarding problem, but that is just my problem.

Questo non é certo il primo libro che leggo sul minimalismo, e dicono quasi tutti la stessa cosa, ma e anche giusto ripeterla perché attualmente stiamo affogando in un oceano di roba che non ci serve. Naturalmente ogni mio tentativo di minimalismo si arresta improvvisamente quando si parla di libri, ma questo é un mio problema.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: