giovedì, agosto 08, 2019

Review: Dark Age

Dark Age Dark Age by Pierce Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDDD!!! What a book, even if by far not the best, this was also, as the precedents installments, one of the story I had to stop reading from time to time because I was almost having an heart failure....Super dark and sad but still so fast paced that it was like running a marathon trough the pages to see the next plot twist, that usually end up with many deaths....I only regret that so much time passed since the last one, that I forgot many names and " position", now I really hope the last one comes very soon before the next trilogy where (my hypotheses) the kids are going to rule...

OHHDDDIIIOOOO che libro pazzesco, anche se uno dei peggiori, ma nonostante questo spesso dovevo smettere di leggere, perché mi stava venendo un attacco di ansia. Cupo, triste, amaro, ma con un ritmo talmente intenso da sembrare quasi una maratona attraverso le pagine, per vedere il dramma e le morti che ne sarebbero derivate conseguentemente. Mi spiace soltanto che nel tempo intercorso tra il quarto e questo volume, avevo dimenticato parecchi nomi e fedeltà alle varie case dei Gold, ora comunque spero soltanto di non dover aspettare troppo per il terzo e ultimo volume di questa serie, alla quale credo ne seguirà un'altra dove regneranno i bambini.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: