lunedì, giugno 10, 2019

Review: Wrath of the Goddess

Wrath of the Goddess Wrath of the Goddess by Lauren Dane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was soooo looking forward to this book after the last cliffhanger....and I was not disappointed because I have been very happy to read about Clive and Rowan again, even if the loose a lot of friend...I just hope we do not have to wait so long again for the next installment....

Era una vita che aspettavo questo libro, specialmente dopo la "non conclusione" del precedente, e non é stato male anzi, mi fa sempre piacere leggere di Clive e Rowan anche se in questo libro piuttosto triste, perdono parecchi amici, a questo punto spero solo di non dover di nuovo aspettare tanto per il prossimo della serie....

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: