venerdì, giugno 21, 2019

Review: Waiting for the Barbarians: Essays from the Classics to Pop Culture

Waiting for the Barbarians: Essays from the Classics to Pop Culture Waiting for the Barbarians: Essays from the Classics to Pop Culture by Daniel Mendelsohn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The first part was not so interesting for me because I am far from being a movie expert, but then it was so good that I am reading his fiction novel about the Odissey right now, he seems really expert on the topic.

La prima parte mi ha un po'annoiato perché il cinema e i film non sono proprio il mio argomento preferito, ma poi tutti i saggi che sono seguiti, su autori piú o meno conosciuti (da me) é stata talmente interessante che mi sono messa subito a leggere il suo libro (fiction) sull'Odissea, argomento sul quale sembra essere un vero esperto.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: