martedì, giugno 11, 2019

Review: Stalingrad

Stalingrad Stalingrad by Vasily Grossman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a ride this book has been, I am seriously thinking about reading it again but in Italian, so I can go direct to Vita e Destino that I already have, also in Italian. This is one masterpiece that, even if it remembers in some ways a lot of War and Peace, has its own place among the classics, or it should.

Che libro.....sto seriamente pensando di comprarmelo e rileggerlo in italiano e poi di affrontare Vita e Destino che mi aspetta da un pezzo, ma di leggerli senza la pressione di doverli recensire entro un certo tempo. Comunque secondo me questo volume é pura letteratura e, anche se ricorda Guerra e Pace, dovrebbe avere comunque il suo posto nello scaffale dei classici.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: