martedì, giugno 18, 2019

Review: Just Enough

Just Enough Just Enough by Flavia Biondi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think it is strange to read a graphic novel that is written in Italian as a translated book, but still I like Flavia Biondi and I couldn't miss this opportunity and I am glad that I did! "Just enough" is a very reliable summary of what happens after the Happy Ending, the reason why romance books always stop at the wedding and I could give you many other examples. but she did it, she went on and tells a tale of a true love and all that it means.

Penso che prima di tutto sia strano leggere una graphic novel italiana in una versione tradotta, ma siccome non riuscivo ad ottenere altro non sto certo a guardare in bocca il caval donato, e per fortuna! "Just enough" é il riassunto di quello che succede una volta che i libri arrivano al "lieto fine", la ragione per cui i romanzi rosa finiscono sull'altare e potrei fornire altri esempi, ma Flavia ha fatto di meglio ed ha raccontato del vero amore e di quello che significa superare la fase dell'innamoramento e delle farfalle.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: