martedì, giugno 11, 2019

Only Enchanting (The Survivors' Club, #4) by Mary Balogh

Only Enchanting (The Survivors' Club, #4)Only Enchanting by Mary Balogh
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

There must be something that doesn't click between me and Mary Balogh, everybody is saying that she is one of the best writers of Regency romance in circulation and yet I find her so boring .... I promised myself, however, to finish this series in order to have way to appreciate her on more than one book, but I'm not sure that I will succeed ....

Ci dev'essere qualcosa che non scatta tra me e Mary Balogh, tutti a dire che é una delle migliori scrittrici di regency romance in circolazione eppure io la trovo cosí noiosa....Mi sono ripromessa comunque di finire questa serie in modo da avere modo di apprezzarla su piú di un libro, ma non sono sicura che ci riusciró....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: