sabato, giugno 29, 2019

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I do not know why, maybe because of the too many characters, or maybe the author was more inspired for the first book, but this second volume of the Dresden Files I didn't like as much as the first; not that it's "bad", it is just that sometimes I felt like it was dragging a little bit too long. This does not mean that I intend to quit this series, not at all .....

Non so se perché, magari per i troppi personaggi o forse l'autore era piú ispirato nel primo libro, ma questo secondo volume della serie di Dresden non mi é piaciuto tanto come il primo; non che sia brutto, solo che a volte mi sembrava si stesse trascinando un pochino troppo per le lunghe. Questo non significa comunque che io abbia intenzione di abbandonare la serie, anzi.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: